Too many companies have smart people and good intentions, but don’t deliver. This one day program will cover common sense approaches a team can use to dramatically improve their probability of success. The goal of the workshop is to connect you with simple straight forward concepts that can be applied to an existing situation. You will learn to drive better results, practical fundamentals of delivery and execution, and creatively re-think way you can approach initiatives and targets. This program is for professionals of any industry, tasked with delivering and/or providing oversight to highly visible company initiatives.
- Using clarity of purpose to engage your team
- Why naming everything can be the difference between success and failure
- Defining "done"
- The importance of run rates
- How events can motivate
- Understanding the degrees of freeze needed to implement change
- Evaluating your ability to execute
- How to plan in learning cycles
- Applying these concepts to your situation
Course Code: BIS-G5114
Day/Time: 9am to 4pm
Instructor: Domenic Gugliotti